- Tempeh- I used Three Grain tempeh.
- Newman's Own Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette (my favorite and 45 calories for 2 tbsp- woohoo)
- Zesty Lime Vinaigrette
- 3-4 Red Leaf Romaine Leaves
- 1/2 a Red Pepper
- 1/2 a Yellow Pepper
- 1/4 a Shallot
- Dried Dill- To taste, I basically add this to everything...
- Salt- To taste.
- Taco Spices- To taste, I just added some towards the end.
- 1/2 an Avocado
Here’s a simple, easy, and delicious food hack I discovered. I used Ancient Harvest Quinoa Pasta and followed the directions on the box, then added a few bits to enhance the flavor. I love Ancient Harvest because it's gluten-free and non-GMO. I'm not gluten-free, but I do believe in limiting your gluten intake. Too much of a good thing exists whether we want to admit it or not.
I know for me I'm a lot more likely to follow a recipe if I have the complete instructions in one place, so here you go. You're welcome.Read More
This is one of the easiest most delicious recipes, ever! It literally consists of four ingredients, and takes only 15 minutes total to make!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO GET STARTED
1. Mixing Bowl
3. Or just an awesome KitchenAid mixer which I can now say I have (didn't have one at the time of the photos)!
Hummus is always delicious, and a few years back I started using a recipe (which I've since adjusted to my taste), and I wanted to share it with you. It's extremely easy, and often tastes better than store bought hummus, plus it's healthier with a simple list of ingredients.Read More