I love vintage red. The vivid use of red from eras past always catches my attention when I go searching for new items. Red is a very mysterious color; a very eye catching, flirty, provocative color, and it's no wonder why it's continued in popularity. Here are some ideas on how to add a little red (or any color) to your life.
- Use vintage glasses in different patterns as makeup brush holders.
- Buy tiny red items for your kitchen: salt shakers, dishes, utensils, collections of patterned dishes, cups, or glasses (mix and match). **See photo below.
- Set your dinning room table with vintage glasses, dishes, floral arrangements (use glasses that aren't suitable for drinking in floral arrangements), place-mats, and table cloths.
- Develop collects and place on hall tables, dressers, or on a mantel.
- Add splashes of color to your everyday wear by pairing neutral toned outfits with pops of color in retro earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and shoes.