1. Sweet typography in an antique store in Knoxville, TN.
2. More super sweet type in the same store in Knoxville, TN.
3. Beautiful lake in Dandridge, TN.
4. Crazy antique place in TN.
5. Inside the crazy antique place in TN. Those are tons of old toasters.
6. DO NOT PUNCH KEYS, just made me want to punch them more. Don’t worry, I didn’t do it.
7. They had an amazing bottle collection, too.
8. I really liked this blue label for some reason.
9. Garlic at the Lavender Festival in Oak Ridge, TN.
10. Beautiful lavender was everywhere!
11. Old bed with flowers was at the festival, so cute!
12. I LOVE the type on this book!
13. Beautiful river in Tremount near Cades Cove.
14. Elkmont cabins.
15. Leaf... nothing special, just liked the color.
16. Wall of retro soda cans!
17. Beautiful Fire King cups that will be for sale on ELEVEN26, COMING SOON!
18. Adorable rose pattern that will also be for sale soon.
19. ELEVEN26 will have men’s items!! WOOHOO!
20. This town was sad, everything seemed to be out of business or going out of business. There were a few sweet buildings, though.
21. Open or For Sale? Confused... sadly it was closed and FULL of cool stuff.
22. Atop the Foothills Parkway.
23. The mountains on that part are HUGE!
24. Sweet old graphotype. SO NEAT!