source [sawrs, sohrs] noun, verb, sourced, sourcing.
- any thing or place from which something comes, arises, or is obtained; origin: Which foods are sources of calcium?
- the beginning or place of origin of a stream or river.
- a book, statement, person, etc., supplying information.
- the person or business making interest or dividend payments.
- a manufacturer or supplier.
Source is a font, a new font created by Mikey Maruszak. Through this beautiful, calculated, and modern font, Mikey managed to create an excellent hybrid font mixing both serif and san-serif characteristics. Source's most notable letter is it's unusual, yet eye-pleasing, R. The R in Source clearly is the show stopper in this interesting font.
I hope you enjoy Source!
And yes, Mr. Maruszak is my life partner, but I know beautiful talent when I see it.