Modern Southerner recently had the pleasure of trying out Maple Holistics Tea Tree Shampoo. Here is an honest review of this wonderful product!
I have pretty temperamental hair when it comes to shampoos, which means not everything works for me. A lot of shampoos tend to leave my hair feeling greasy or too dry, so I have to find a balance. I'm happy to say that Maple Holistics Tea Tree Shampoo works perfectly for me, and not only that, but it's paraben-free, silicon-free, and sulfate-free.
I received an 8 oz bottle of this shampoo and it lasted me a little over a month. I used the whole bottle, and I feel like it really improved my hair. I don't have dandruff or an itchy scalp, but I do feel like my scalp does dry a bit in the colder months. I feel this shampoo helped with that, and I imagine it would be great for someone with those conditions.
I also get used to products pretty fast, and this product was definitely working down to the end of the bottle!
- Smells Great- I was a bit hesitant about the smell since tea tree has such a strong odor, but I was pleasantly surprised by the smell. It smells refreshing!
- Lathers Well- I have a ton of hair and it's pretty long right now, so a shampoo that laters well is a must for me. This product delivers!
- Aids Dry Scalp- Mine does dry a bit in the colder months, and this definitely helped.
- Benefits Lasted- I get used to products and this worked the entire time.
- Price Point- Great price for all-natural products.
- Orangic & Natural- Over 98 all-natural compounds and paraben-free, silicon-free, and sulfate-free.
- Made in the USA!
- Promotes healthy hair growth.
- Can slow hair loss, shedding, and thinning hair.
- Helps prevent flaking and dandruff.
- Capable of soothing an irritated scalp.
- Potential to naturally eradicate lice.
- Leaves hair and scalp rejuvenated and fresh.
I only give 100% honest reviews, and I have to give Maple Holistics a 100 out of 100. They've been a pleasure to work with, and this product is definitely a quality product. I can't wait to use more of their products, and I hope you enjoy them, too!
Maple Holistics has FREE SAMPLES! You can pick a product and they'll send you that free product to try. Can't go wrong with that!