Here’s a simple, easy, and delicious food hack I discovered. I used Ancient Harvest Quinoa Pasta and followed the directions on the box, then added a few bits to enhance the flavor. I love Ancient Harvest because it's gluten-free and non-GMO. I'm not gluten-free, but I do believe in limiting your gluten intake. Too much of a good thing exists whether we want to admit it or not.
I know for me I'm a lot more likely to follow a recipe if I have the complete instructions in one place, so here you go. You're welcome.
From the Box (not verbatim):
- Boil 4 Cups of Water
- Drain Pasta and Return To Saucepan
- Measure 1/4 Cup of Low Fat Milk (I use a local milk, Cruze Farm)
- Add Cheese Sauce To Pasta and Stir Well
- Add 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Add Dill To Taste
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Natural Sour Cream
Stir well until all of the cheese is melted.
- Add Salt and Pepper To Taste
It's delicious, and you definitely should only eat a little at a time, it's rich! Enjoy!