My heart goes out to all of the people involved in the MH17 plane crash, but I do have a few thoughts I want to share.
1. As discussed with a friend, this shit doesn’t just happen, so there is some sort of agenda. Whose agenda, I do not know, but we should only be concerning ourselves with the tragedy that this is and not placing blame anywhere… yet.
2. TURN OFF YOUR NEWS CHANNEL. They are the #1 source of disinformation, and they are puppets. Do not listen to any war mongering, do not listen to anything that comes from the mouths of any of these people (verbatim to the other stations). Use your brain, do some research, and wait it out.
3. We still have no facts, no serious facts as to what happened to the first Malaysian flight, you know the one from March, so let’s not forget that. Something is afoot. Do I know what it is, of course not, but in times like this we have to THINK FOR OURSELVES and the media does not want that, they want you to blindly accept whatever bullshit falls from their lips.
4. Placing blame is what they want you to do. They want to anger you, they want you to believe this is a cause for war, and let me just tell you that there is no just cause for war. If we are to progress as a society we have to dispose of this whole left-brained male ego-centric war-mongering bullshit (I do not mean men, I mean male as in male and female energies, we all should have a balance of the two which would prevent us from being war-mongering assholes). This is not what life is about!
5. Just feel sorrow for these people, this is a tragedy, most definitely a calculated one, but for those people who just lost their lives and for the families now in mourning that’s what it is. Support them with good energies, send them love, and ignore the bullshit. Use discernment, do your own research, and for the love of whatever you praise please only think in love and support, and stop buying what the media and the corporations and the governments are trying to sell you. Now is a time where we must take back ourselves and our lives, we must use our own brains and question everything we see. Now is not a time for violence or war, nor should it ever be again.
Do not live in fear. Do not allow the insanity of some to affect you. Do not blindly follow what the media (of all things) says. Use discernment. Question EVERYTHING. Feel only compassion for your fellow humans.
Seriously, I don’t mean to be preachy about this, and I don’t want to offend anyone, but frankly if you’re not thinking for yourself and you’re blindly following anything the media says then I guess I do mean to offend you by making you think. Hate me, dislike me, whatever you want, but I had to put this out there.
Listen to this song, it embodies a lot of what we should all be feeling at this time in history. PEACEFULLY!